Is your organization a learning organization? Does your leadership foster a safe environment where people can learn together, identify and solve problems, and collaborate together? Training facilitation isn’t just a teaching methodology. A facilitator’s job is not just to present information. Great facilitators and leaders encourage, inspire, and support the group and individuals to do their best thinking. They create an environment where everyone is encouraged to participate, understand each other’s point of view and share responsibility for results.
What: Trainer Facilitation Skills Workshop
Cost: Two day interactive workshop $899
When: September 9 and 10
Where: CMURC, 203 S Washington, Saginaw, MI
What makes a good trainer/facilitator? This course will identify the skills needed to become a top notch trainer/facilitator in your organization. It prepares new trainers with critical training skills and introduces seasoned practitioners to the latest techniques for delivering powerful training. Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, this course will give you the road map for becoming a top notch facilitator.
• Identify and determine the need for training: what, who, and how.
• Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates
• Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategies for different learning needs, and effective questioning techniques.
• Prepare properly for a training session and prepare participants to foster learning.
• Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles; understand who is learning and how to address challenging participants.
• Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
• Evaluate using various methods and at different levels.
Who should attend?
Human Resource Professionals, Managers, Training and Development Professionals, Leaders, anyone identified in an organization as a potential facilitator or trainer.
Length: 16 hours